24sessions is innovating customer interaction. We are a fast-growing scale-up in Amsterdam. Our SaaS solution is leading when it comes to customer interaction via video calls. We are helping organizations like Rabobank, ING, AEGON, NUON shape the future of customer satisfaction. Google, McKinsey & Rocket Internet recently elected us 1 of the 10 best B2B startups in Europe! 24sessions has been expanding rapidly, as such we have a key role opening up in our Product team. Climb aboard on an incredible journey and join 24sessions as our Squad leader (team lead).
About the role
Our product team works partly from our Amsterdam office and partly remote. The product team is divided into two squads, each covering a different part of our product. As our new squad leader you will become responsible for the meeting room squad; focused on making sure we have the best virtual (video)meeting room out there. Your squad is a team of fully functional back-end, front-end developers & QA testers. This squad of eager professionals is looking for a team leader who can provide technical expertise, as well as strong managerial support to ensure delivery and personal development.
From a more technical perspective the squad uses as much Angular as possible (at the moment Angular7, but soon upgrading to 8) with good unit test coverage for fluent CI. As we are all about flawless live video communication we work with WebRTC.
What will we offer?
- A key position within the biggest team of our business. You can have a real impact on our product and our business.
- Work for a rapidly growing start-up. The energy that this brings is exciting and motivating.
- A personal training budget to make sure you get formal training, as well as practical training directly from our CTO.
- A salary in line with the seniority of the role
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- Additional holiday pay (8% of your annual salary) and 25 leave days per year
- Stock options when you get your contract extension. You will co-own part of our company.
- Unlimited ping-pong & daily walks with your colleagues
What do we look for?
- At least 6-8 years of relevant work experience with previous management or (product) team lead experience. We need a passionate leader who enjoys coaching their squad members, achieving results with the team and someone who knows what it takes to get the best out of people.
- A sharp mind to quickly identify the route cause of problems, solve them and turn them into improvement opportunities. Not just for the short term, but also on a more structural basis.
- You display a strong interest in our product and most importantly; our customers. You strive to fully understand their enterprise architecture and how our product adds value.
- Highly analytical and curious mind with a Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- A strong communicator (In English & in general) We are a fast growing, but still relatively small company (34 FTE). Effective communication is key to keep improving as a business.
- Experience with development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
Currently living in the Netherlands with valid working rights, as we are IND registered, a highly skilled knowledge migrant VISA is ok