Partner Account Manager
24sessions is innovating customer interaction. We are a fast-growing scale-up in Amsterdam. Our SaaS solution is leading when it comes to customer interaction via video-chat. We are helping organizations like Rabobank, ING, AEGON, Vattenfall to increase customer satisfaction, productivity levels, and reduce time spent administration. Google, McKinsey & Rocket Internet recently elected us 1 of the 10 best B2B startups in Europe!
24sessions has been expanding rapidly by selling directly to enterprise customers, but also through partnering with (software) companies who integrate our product into their offering. To boost this strategy we’re looking for a commercially minded Partner Manager to join us on this journey. Look no further if you have been dreaming of:
- A global challenge in the booming business of video software
- Joining an international fast-growing tech company
- A career as a Partner Manager based in Amsterdam
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Partner Account Manager who is a self-starter and takes ownership & responsibility from day one. Someone who thrives in a high growth environment and has experience scaling up current partner channels. Openness to learn and a continuous focus on further self-improvement are key ingredients for this role.
As Partner Manager you will build on our current partnerships with the main focus on supporting our operational partners:
Your goal is to realize successful distribution channels through these partnerships by working closely with our direct sales teams. We need someone with a proven track record of Executing on partnerships already in place; preferably on a global scale and for a SaaS scaleup.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with our account executives and our sales team
- Execute on partnerships we already have
- Educate and enable partners to effectively sell & implement 24sessions
- Operationalize our partner enablement program and use existing connections to further boost our presence in the market.
- Strong drive to act on 24sessions's existing partner strategy.
- Build powerful relations with the different regions from those partners in order to drive mutual business.
- Ultimately support from an operation point of view with our partners into long-term relationships and significant distribution/revenue channels for 24sessions.
What will we offer?
- We have a culture where your initiative, a positive spirit and a desire to learn every day are valued above everything else.
- Opportunity to work in a high performing team with plenty of growth opportunities.
- Flexible work arrangements
- A personal training budget & coach
- Virtual stock options
- Good salary and attractive bonus scheme
What are we looking for?
- You are a commercial-minded self-starter who is not afraid to take ownership
- 3+ years of experience in managing & expanding strategic technology partnerships
- Able to provide consultancy to C-level Executives
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a keen eye for opportunities to partner up
- Language: English; A second language (Spanish or German) is preferred
- Comfortable working in a high growth environment
- A big willingness to learn and receive coaching
- Successful track record with previous sales efforts
- Understanding of dynamics within big corporate clients