Global Strategic Partner Manager
24sessions is innovating customer interaction. We are a fast-growing scale-up in Amsterdam. Our SaaS solution is leading when it comes to customer interaction via video-chat. We are helping organizations like Rabobank, ING, AEGON, Vattenfall to increase customer satisfaction, productivity levels and reduce time spent administration. Google, McKinsey & Rocket Internet recently elected us 1 of the 10 best B2B startups in Europe!
24sessions has been expanding rapidly by selling directly to enterprise customers, but also through partnering with (software) companies who integrate our product into their offering. To boost this strategy we’re looking for a commercially minded Strategic Partner Manager to join us on this journey. Look no further if you have been dreaming of:
- A global challenge in the booming business of video software
- Joining an international fast-growing tech company
- A career as a Strategic Partner Manager based in Amsterdam
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Strategic Partner Manager who is a self-starter and takes ownership & responsibility from day one. Someone who thrives in a high growth environment and gained previous experience in setting up and scaling a strategic partner channel. Openness to learn and a continuous focus on further self-improvement are key ingredients for this role.
As Strategic Partner Manager you will grow and build partnerships with the main focus on our current strategic partners:
Your goal is to realize successful (international) distribution channels through these partnerships by working closely with our direct sales teams. We need someone with a proven track record of setting up such a channel; preferably on a global scale and for a SaaS scaleup.
What will you be doing?
- You will work out effective joint go-to-market strategies with partners.
- Educate and enable partners to effectively sell & implement 24sessions
- Operationalize our partner enablement program and use existing as well as new connections to further boost our presence in the market.
- Build powerful relations with the different regions from those partners in order to drive mutual (new) strategic business.
- You will showcase the added value of our technology to the right stakeholders of those existing partners in a consultative manner. Whether it is presenting to a room filled with stakeholders, or negotiating terms with procurement, you will have a strong drive to achieve the desired results.
- Ultimately develop partners into long-term relationships and significant distribution/revenue channels for 24sessions.
What will we offer?
- We have a culture where your initiative, a positive spirit and a desire to learn every day are valued above everything else.
- Opportunity to work in a high performing team with plenty of growth opportunities.
- Flexible work arrangements
- A personal training budget & coach
- Virtual stock options
- Good salary and attractive bonus scheme
What are we looking for?
- You are a commercial-minded self-starter who is not afraid to take ownership
- 3+ years of experience in managing & expanding strategic technology partnerships
- Able to provide consultancy to C-level Executives
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a keen eye for opportunities to partner up
- Language: English; A second language (Spanish or German) is preferred
- Comfortable working in a high growth environment
- A big willingness to learn and receive coaching
- Successful track record with previous sales efforts
- Understanding of dynamics within big corporate clients